Followers

Monday, August 5, 2019

Why Motley Kru?

How did I come up with The Motley Kru?  Well, I asked my wonderful Facebook friends and they delivered!  There were SOOOO many great ideas - what can I say, my friends are super clever - however, the credit goes to THE ingenious Chris Rarric.  As soon as I read her reply I about choked on my wine laughing.  There were plenty other ideas that were super fitting and I was torn between several names but when I looked up the definition of Motely Crew it became obvious it was meant for my family.  

Merriam-Webster:



Wikipedia:

motley crew is an informal expression for a roughly organized assembly of individuals of various backgrounds, appearance, and character.  Motley crews are, by definition, non-uniform and undisciplined as a whole. 

My Kru is definitely an unusual mixed group.  We are ALWAYS roughly organized (aka never organized).  Undisciplined as a whole?  YEP.  That about sums us up.  It was meant to be.  I changed the Crew to Kru as a play on the beginning of our last name and whala!  The Motley Kru was born!

3 comments:

How To Meet Mom Friends

I hear from so many moms how hard it is to make mom friends.   I agree, it can be.   But it doesn’t have to be.   I’m no expert in this ar...