Followers

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Throwback to the Chicago Trip

Well, guess what popped up in my Facebook Memories from 3 years ago today?  The infamous Chicago trip.  I'm sure many remember this fiasco, but for those of you who are new, here it is...


We were 4 hours from home on our way to Chicago. We just stopped to eat and #2 was barefoot. He didn't wear shoes, didn't pack shoes. So I went to the trunk to get #1's suitcase so he could wear a pair of her flip flops in the restaurant. Low and behold, she had no suitcase at all!!! So there we were at the local Walmart buying 2 new shoes and 1 a whole new wardrobe for the weekend.  Good times....#krusecrazytrain #trainwreckpartyof6 #ihatewalmart


No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Meet Mom Friends

I hear from so many moms how hard it is to make mom friends.   I agree, it can be.   But it doesn’t have to be.   I’m no expert in this ar...