Followers

Friday, August 9, 2019

Carpool Confusion

I LOVE my house.  I LOVE my neighborhood even more.  But let's be honest, it's quite a ways off the beaten path and it's no secret I HATE driving.  So as much as I don't want to move, I've entertained the idea of moving. A LOT.  However, the hubs is not on board with this idea - at all.  My solution?  I'll make him do all the driving.  Genius, right?  Well, I thought so until I got this text from a friend today.




Obviously this plan is not working out so well.  I need a plan B.  In the meantime, if you see this guy on the news for attempting to abduct a child from cheer practice, please remind him it would've been much easier to move.


2 comments:

  1. I’m with Kevin on this one...no moving! What would the ‘hood’ be without the Motley Kru taking all the kiddos for rides in the Gold Cart? It would never be the same!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then tell Kevin he better up his carpool game so I don’t have to drive! 😉

      Delete

How To Meet Mom Friends

I hear from so many moms how hard it is to make mom friends.   I agree, it can be.   But it doesn’t have to be.   I’m no expert in this ar...