Followers

Friday, January 3, 2020

What Blog?

My answer lately when people ask how my blog is going is: What blog?  I really suck at consistency.  Which is one of the reasons I was so hesitant to start a blog in the first place.  The end of October through December just sucked the life out of me and left zero time or energy for blogging. 

Here's a quick recap on what went on during those 2.5 months:

  • We had 2 out of town funerals 2 weeks in a row.
  • The husband left for 2 solid weeks for work, leaving me with 4 kids, a dog, a full-time job and a million carpools.
  • My boss resigned leaving me to do his job and mine until we could get his replacement hired and trained - so make that 2 full-time jobs.
  • During the husband's leave and lack of boss, I became deathly ill resulting in a trip to the hospital with a severe kidney infection caused by e coli.
  • We took a trip to Hocking Hills for Thanksgiving weekend (my one and only time I blogged during these 2.5 months)
  • Another out of town funeral.
  • 8 Christmas Parties
  • Christmas itself
  • And in between all of that 1.7 million basketball games, cheer competitions, soccer games, etc.
So things have been a little crazier than our normal crazy lately but I've somehow managed to keep the kids alive, the dog fed and the husband out of jail.  So that's a win in my book.  

My new year's resolution is to be more consistent with blogging.  Let's just hope this resolution lasts longer than my weight loss resolutions each year.  


I truly appreciate your support and your patience. 

Cheers to silent nights...and being a better blogger in 2020.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Meet Mom Friends

I hear from so many moms how hard it is to make mom friends.   I agree, it can be.   But it doesn’t have to be.   I’m no expert in this ar...