Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Some Say...

Some say...

There is no better feeling than the sunshine on your face...

but I wonder, have they ever danced in the rain?

Some say...

You should go to church and worship the Lord in His house...

but I wonder, have they ever sat in the middle of a forest and had a long talk with Him instead?

Some say...

The hardest part of having a newborn is the sleepless nights...

but I wonder, have they ever rocked a baby in their arms in the still of night and felt a bond so close their heart could explode?

Some say...

The best gifts are the unexpected ones...

but I wonder, have they ever given unexpectedly to someone else?

Some say...

Best friends make you laugh harder than any one else can...

but I wonder, have they ever needed a friend to hold them while they cried?

Some say...

They hope and pray for a healthy baby...

but I wonder, have they every looked into the eyes of a child with a disability and marveled at their courage and strength?

Some say...

You should never hold a grudge...

but I wonder, do they realize there is no resentment, just the need to eliminate a toxic person for a happier you?

Some say...

Family is everything...

but I wonder, have they ever met a black sheep who formed her own tribe?

Some say...

The harder you work, the more successful you'll become...

but I wonder, do they succeed in making time for play?  

Some say...

Nothing is more freeing than forgiving someone who doesn't deserve forgiveness...

but I wonder, have they ever forgiven themselves?


While I agree with some,

I also wonder...

do they ever agree with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Meet Mom Friends

I hear from so many moms how hard it is to make mom friends.   I agree, it can be.   But it doesn’t have to be.   I’m no expert in this ar...